At our San Diego campus, Bastyr University offers facilities and services appropriate to myriad events, including private meetings, public talks, educational workshops, national conferences, or team building events. Classroom space is available in various sizes. Our state-of-the-art teaching kitchen allows for up to 20 people to comfortably enjoy hands-on cooking classes or up to 25 people for a cooking demonstration.
Events held at Bastyr University are enhanced by its freeway-close location in Sorrento Valley, 20 minutes from the airport, near UCSD and La Jolla, and offering:
- Free campus-wide Wi-Fi.
- All classrooms include 8-foot tables and chairs that can be configured in a variety of setups.
- Modern and/or new equipment in classrooms include an overhead projector, LCD projector, a desktop computer with internet access, and a PA system. Setup labor is included in all room fees.
- A friendly and quiet campus adjacent to a nature preserve with two buildings of rooms to select from.
- A variety of meeting rooms to fit your needs, most with windows for natural light.
- Nearby to three, four, and five-star hotels to accommodate you and your guests.
- Access to whole-food, vegetarian/vegan chefs for catering for your event.
- Accessible, free parking near all buildings.
- Easel and pads, as well as access to photocopies, for an additional fee per day.
- Bastyr employees and alumni are all eligible for a reduced rate on room rentals.
- LCD Projector: No charge
- Built in PA System: No Charge
For availability and pricing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-602-3075.
Bastyr staff are available to provide planning assistance including:
- Scheduling rooms
- Campus tours and room showings
- Room arrangements
- Instructions for using LCD projector, computers, microphones and other complimentary A/V equipment
- List of local hotels, restaurants and catering services
- Other logistic arrangements including on-site support
- We are ready to help! Contact us at 425-602-3075 or email@example.com.
Room capacity dependent on configuration.