Dr. Vassighi is an associate professor and core faculty member of the San Diego campus. She teaches the Homeopathy didactic course series to both Kenmore and San Diego campus students, and serves as a clinical supervisor overseeing student clinicians on the homeopathy rotation at Bastyr University Clinic in San Diego. She also maintains a private practice.
"I believe the right combination of healing should be both effective and gentle. I fell in love with homeopathy while witnessing its powerful effects on patients with acute and chronic diseases. By stimulating our own innate ability to heal, homeopathic medicines address the root cause of illness and gently guide the body to recovery, all while diminishing susceptibility of future illness. My goal is to nurture patients through education and treatment, in providing them with the tools to improve their health, the knowledge to sustain it, and the inspiration to pursue their highest self. To help patients achieve their health goals, I believe individualized homeopathic medicines plus a patient-centered approach that emphasizes your health autonomy are vital to foster trust, lay the foundation for healing, and to strengthen health resiliency.""
Dr. Vassighi has been a practicing naturopathic doctor, homeopath, and teacher at the graduate level for over 13 years. Her major clinical interest is in successfully utilizing homeopathy as the primary treatment for both acute and chronic conditions. Dr. Vassighi is one of a few naturopaths in the nation who has completed a specialized residency focused on homeopathic training, making her part of an elite group of highly skilled homeopaths. She treats various conditions but is particularly well-versed in utilizing homeopathy to treat digestive disorders, namely IBS/SIBO.
- Certification in The Boënninghausen Repertory method [Gr.TBRm (HISydney)] - Hahnemann Institute Sydney (2023)
- Diplomate of Homeopathy (DHANP) - Homeopathic Academy of Naturopathic Physicians (2021)
- Homeopathy specialized residency - Sonoran University of Health Sciences (2012)
- General medicine residency - Sonoran University of Health Sciences (2011)
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine -Sonoran University of Health Sciences (2010)
- Digestive health, with expertise in Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Anxiety disorders