Dr. Tanji supervises student clinicians in team care counseling shift.
"I believe in a holistic approach that body and mind are connected. Strengthen in one, strengthen the other. In counseling, I take a person-centered approach, ACT, and CBT. My goals are assisting clients in making changes that align with their personal values."
Dr. Tanji offers holistic care for clients with mental/behavioral health concerns. He holds degrees and professional experience in exercise science, nutrition, counseling, and naturopathic medicine. He integrates his background experience with counseling to promote the client's psychological well-being. In his private practice, he works primarily with neurodivergent clients with screen dependence for all ages. Dr. Tanji is an advocate for promoting the inclusion of neurodivergent in society, especially in the working environment.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine - Bastyr University (2021)
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology - Bastyr University (2021)
- Bachelor of Science in Food Science and Human Nutrition - University of Hawaii (2016)
- Associate of Science in Exercise and Sports Science - Kapiolani Community College (2010)
- Internet and Gaming addiction
- Anxiety and Depression
- Sports Psychology