ND, MAc, LAc
Dr. Connor supervises naturopathic medicine students at the community care site at Consejo Counseling and Referral Services. Dr. Connor also sees patients in private practice at Bastyr Center.
Dr. Connor has a special interest in providing evidence-based, adjunctive and supportive care for long-term, complex and chronic issues. Dr. Connor provides primary care, evidence-based adjunctive and complementary care as well as hands-on manual therapies. He seeks to inspire and empower patients to be proactive with their health care. Since completing his residency, he has spent his career working in integrated clinics including Seattle Healing Arts and Virginia Mason Medical Center. He encourages patients to seek the best of both conventional and complementary medicine and helps patients navigate this terrain. He is a leader in the field of Integrative Medicine, and his work has helped build bridges between conventional and naturopathic medicine.
Dr. Connor completed a 2-year residency at Bastyr Center for Natural Health and holds an ND from Bastyr University, an MAc from Northwest Institute of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, and a BS in ecology from the University of Michigan. He is a member of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
- B.S. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (1992)
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University (2001)
- MAc Northwest Institute for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (2003)
- 2 year Residency in Family Medicine at Bastyr Center for Natural Health (2001-2003)
- Physical medicine
- Pain management
- Visceral manipulation
- Musculoskelatal medicine, including sports medicine, injury rehabilitation and chronic pain rheumatology
- Neurological disorders, including MS