Dr. Dodge is a core clinical faculty member at Bastyr Center for Natural Health, where he supervises student physicians in the Department of Naturopathic Medicine.
"As a naturopathic physician, I offer primary and specialty care and see patients of all ages and with any type of health concern. I am committed to empowering patients with knowledge and practical tools to help them unlock their full potential and find meaning from their experiences. I have a special interest in injury care and the management of acute and chronic pain utilizing hands-on treatments including spinal, cranial, and visceral manipulation."
- Peer Reviewer, Washington State Labor and Industries
- Musculoskeletal Standing Committee Member, National Quality Forum.
- Current Bastyr representative to the House of Delegates of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
- Awarded the William A. Mitchell, ND Service Merit Award, which recognizes exemplary philanthropy and outstanding dedication to Bastyr University, at the 2014 Bastyr University Founders' Day dinner.
- Chosen by his peers as one of the region's Top Doctors in Seattle Metropolitan magazine in 2013.
- Served on the board of the Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians from 2002-2009, including terms as vice president, chair of the Peer Review Committee, and chair of the Legal, Legislative, and Insurance Committee.
- Clinical residency at the Bastyr Center for Natural Health, 2002-2004
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University in 2002
- Master of Arts in psychology from Stanford University in 1998
- Bachelor of Science in biological sciences and Bachelor of Arts in psychology from Stanford University in 1997
- Primary care – including front-line diagnosis, preventive services, management of chronic diseases, and coordination of care.
- Acute and chronic pain management
- Injury care including work injuries, motor vehicle accidents, sports medicine
- Mental health