Brandilyn Binstock (she/her) is a primary care provider and has clinical interests in connective tissue conditions, gastrointestinal conditions, cardiometabolic disorders, anemia and intravenous iron therapy.
Awards & Honours
Bibhuti Bhusan Mishra, Qun Li, Anthony L Steichen, Brandilyn J Binstock, Dennis W Metzger, Judy M Teale, Jyotika Sharma. (2013) Galectin-3 functions as an Alarmin: Pathogenic role for sepsis development in murine respiratory tularemia, PLoS ONE 8(3): e59616.
Anthony Steichen, Brandilyn Binstock, Bibhuti Mishra, Jyotika Sharma. (2013) C-type lectin receptor Clec4d plays a protective role in resolution of Gram-negative pneumonia. Journal of Leukocyte Biology 94(2): 393-398.
- Naturopathic Academy of Primary Care Physicians – May 2020 - present
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians – January 2020 - present
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians – January 2020 - present
- The Institute for Functional Medicine – October 2019 - present
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University (2015-2019)
- Bachelor of Science, Biology/Pre-Health, University of North Dakota (2009-2014)
- Bachelor of Arts, Philosophy and Religion, University of North Dakota (2009- 2014)
- Primary care
- Connective tissue conditions
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Cardiometabolic disorders
- Anemia and intravenous iron therapy