Jessica Greene, ND, DC, is a clinical supervisor at Bastyr University Clinic and an adjunct faculty member at Bastyr University San Diego.
Holistic medicine is the art and science of healing that addresses the whole person – mind, body, and spirit. As a practitioner of holistic medicine, she strives to integrate conventional and alternative therapies to prevent and treat disease, and most importantly, to promote optimal health. She wants her patients to be partners in their own healing so she finds it important to utilize patient education to empower them about how incredible their minds and bodies really are, how each organ and symptom is part of a larger system so that they can take control of their health. She enjoys working in collaboration with other practitioners in an integrative team care setting.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University California
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic West in San Jose, CA
- Bachelor of Science from Excelsior College
- NCTMB (nationally certified for therapeutic massage and bodywork) as a massage therapist with well over 1000+ hours of training from Arizona School of Massage Therapy (2006)
- Specialty training and certifications in Pediatric Chiropractic by the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) and is Webster certified for prenatal chiropractic techniques.
- AFMCP course from the Institute for Functional Medicine
As a Chiropractor, Dr. Greene has specialty training in pediatric and pregnancy chiropractic, and sports medicine, but enjoys caring for patients of all ages, backgrounds, and concerns like headaches, neck and back pain, or for general wellness to support an active lifestyle. Her therapeutic approach includes hands-on physical medicine modalities such as chiropractic manipulation, cranial-sacral therapy, Webster Technique, and other forms of manual therapy like trigger point therapy. As a naturopathic medical doctor, she specializes in women's health, gut health, hormone/endocrine, sports medicine, regenerative injection therapy, and more. Her therapeutic approach includes utilizing botanical medicine, homeopathy, along with nutrition and lifestyle counseling to strive for overall foundational wellness.